[John_Lit] Welcome Back!

  • fjust@lmumail.lmu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 1:50 AM
      Hello, Everyone!

      And welcome to the new members who have joined this e-mail discussion
      group in the past few weeks!

      The group has been somewhat quiet lately, which I presume is at least
      partly due to people resting and travelling during the summer, for
      vacation and/or academic conferences (as I also have been).

      And a little break is sometimes a good thing, even for an electronic
      discussion group. But with the new academic semester beginning soon
      (if not already for some of you), it may be a good time to resume our
      discussions. A few recent postings could receive some responses, or
      feel free to throw out a new question or topic.

      Also, Professors: please consider inviting any of your Graduate
      Students who are interested in Johannine Literature to join this group.

      Felix Just, S.J.
      Loyola Marymount University
      fjust@...