New URL for Johannine Literature Home Page

  • Joe Gagne
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2001
      During the past 10 months, I have been working on additional material
      for the listing of books and journals, as well as adding Fourth Gospel
      Internet Sites. I have begun to add these listings, and will be doing so
      for the next two months. I am moving this site to its own address as
      follows:

      http://www.fourthgospel.com

      I hope that these additions, many by members of this List-Serv, will add
      additional
      depth to the research in this field of endeavor. Please bookmark this
      new address.

      Joe Gagne