Re: [John_Lit]

  • Thomas W Butler
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2001
      Dr. Coloe,
      I have acquired your book. It is on my reading list,
      along with Sandra Schneiders' Written That You May
      Believe; Culpepper's The Gospel and Letters of John,
      and Margaret Starbird's The Goddess and the Gospels.
      I intend to read your book first, since I believe that it is
      directly relevant to the work I have done in Let Her
      Keep It: Jesus' Ordination of Mary of Bethany. Do you
      have a copy of my book?
      I have taken some steps over the past few months to
      re-arrange my schedule so that I can have time to read,
      study and write. I finally have a study set up in my home,
      a schedule that will carve out a few hours each day to use
      it, and have recovered from a heart attack last Summer.
      I'm really looking forward to reading your book. I will
      send you a critique of it as soon as I finish.

      Your friend in Christ,
      Dr. Tom Butler
      United Methodist Pastor
      330 Acacia Street