[John_Lit] Johannine Vocab. and Grammar

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 1999
      (Crossposted to John-Lit. and B-Greek:)

      I am currently reading in Abbott's books on Johannine Vocab. and Grammar. I
      have also found an article by E. D. Freed: "Variations in the Language and
      Thought of John" - ZNW 55 (1964) 167-197

      Are there any other interesting, newer articles dealing with John's Grammar
      and Vocabulary in particular, that you can recommend?

      Best wishes
      Wieland
      <><
      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de