Brown Revision

  • Moloney, Francis J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2001
      Sorry I have been sending emails to individuals rather than the group,
      and then to the group rather than the individuals. In answer to the
      question about Brown's new work and the stages of composition
      (originally 5). Yes, he has reworked that whole theory at considerable
      length ... but I am not going to tell you the answer. You will have to
      buy the book (or listen to my Presidential address to the CBA next
      August in Cleveland)!

      Frank
      Francis J. Moloney, S.D.B
      Professor of New Testament