RE: [John_Lit] Times Like These and 2002 SBL

  • Staley, Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2001
      In light of the clear relevance of this topic, is it not the case that SBL
      accepts proposals for "Special Sessions," ie 1 time shots dedicated to a
      single topic of significance which are not necessarily associated with any
      existing program unit?

      Jeff (Staley), may I especially ask you to comment on this, since you got
      all of this started?

      Sorry, tom, to be so late in reponding. I was out of town for a few days,
      and just now back. I think this is an excellent idea--you should be in
      contact with Francisco Lozada who also thinking along these lines... Let's
      keep the conversation open!

      Jeff