Class on Documents of Vatican II -- Update

  • Yahweh1674@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      For anyone who didn't hear and/or for those who may still be interested -- (I
      posted a similar notice a few days ago....)

      ON LINE COURSE -- Documents of Vatican II

      This group is for those wishing to be part of an on-line discussion course on
      the Documents of Vatican II. The course is scheduled to begin in mid-October
      2001. All Vatican II Documents will be examined, as will the history and
      impact of the Vatican II Council.

      So far almost 100 people from 8 different countries have signed up. To me
      this represents a tremendous interest in -- and a tremendous thirst for --