SBL Program

  • Thatcher, Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2001
      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      If you are like me, you have not yet received a copy of the program book for
      the SBL meeting in November. Some of you are doubtless aware of this
      already, but the program book may now be accessed via the SBL website at the
      link below:

      http://sbl-site.org/Congresses/AM/index.html
      <http://sbl-site.org/Congresses/AM/index.html>

      Note that the pdf file is a complete version of the program, while the link
      to the "on-line" program seems able only to search for specific sessions.

      Respectfully,
      --tom

      Tom Thatcher
      CBC&S