[John_Lit] John's Apologetic Christology

  • James McGrath
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2001
      Dear Everyone,

      My book _John's Apologetic Christology: Legitimation
      and Development in Johannine Christology_ (SNTS
      Monograph Series, #111; Cambridge University Press,
      2001) will be available as of September 6th. I just
      received my advance copy, and so I wanted to make a
      point of thanking all those on the group who have been
      members for a number of years and have provided useful
      discussion of the ideas that went into the book, and
      for the countless pieces of helpful information
      provided. My thanks are expressed in the foreword
      under the list's old name, the JOHN-LITR discussion
      group. The name may have changed but the debt of
      gratitude remains.

      As I have already received my free copies, I imagine
      that orders can already be placed for it. If any of
      you can manage to get hold of a copy, I'd be very
      interested in your feedback on it, whether in terms of
      formal discussion or informal, and whether on the list
      or off.

      Thanks again to all,

      James McGrath

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/