Re: [John_Lit] Re: Gaston's reference to Samaritan LXX

  • odell mcguire
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 1903
      Sorry to be so late..spent 2 wks at bch & came bak to Comp problems.

      Nov Test Suppl etc *IS* the title of Gaston's book according to the Cataloguers;
      but it is a Supplement and not, in one sense, technically part of the Series.
      Gaston's title: *No Stone Upon Another*, is treated as a subtitle, I think. At
      anyratate our IL Librarian had no trouble finding a copy for loan and yours
      shouldn't either.
      --
      Best wishes, Odell

      Odell McGuire