Re: [John_Lit] >> too, >> >> >pulled away

  • LeeEdgarTyler@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2001
      In a message dated 7/10/2001 6:04:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
      jgibson000@... writes:

      > "Rev. Rodney J. Koopmans" wrote:
      >
      > > For forgiveness and hugging>>a>> >> >surprised wife and kids when he
      > arrived.>> >> >>> >> >Life is precious. Handle with care.>> >> >
      >
      > For what it's worth, I have written to both Rodney and the moderators of
      > John-Lit to see what can be done about this increasingly
      > annoying series of posts.
      >
      > If anyone has any suggestions about what to do to stop them from coming in
      > to the List, I'd be grateful (as I'm sure others would as
      > well) to hear about them.
      >
      > Yours,
      >
      > Jeffrey

      I solved the problem for myself by blocking his address. That doesn't stop
      them from coming to the list, of course, but at least they don't get to my
      mailbox; I only see his posts when someone else responds to them. Most email
      programs permit address blocking.

      best,

      Ed Tyler