[John_Lit] Re: John Resources

  • N & RJ Hanscamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 1999
      Pat Rogers wrote

      >I guess it's likely that some members of this List actually teach a regular
      >undergraduate course in Johannine literature, as indeed I do myself --
      >though I'm constantly looking for new and better methods of presentation.
      >Items of practical interest would be: course outline; preferred textbooks;
      >Overhead Projections slides; set of handouts presented to the students etc.
      >
      >If anyone on the List would like to exchange some such items with me, it
      >would be a pleasure to get in touch.

      Pat

      Gary Burge has a good book in the Guides to New Testament exegesis series on
      John which has some interesting ideas in it.

      Title: Interpreting the fourth Gospel / Gary M. Burge. Publication info:
      Grand Rapids, Mich. : Baker Book House, c1992. Physical description: 185 p.
      : ill. ; 21 cm.General note: Spine and cover title: Interpreting the Gospel
      of John. General note: Title on 2nd. copy t.p.: Interpreting the Gospel of
      John. Bibliography note: Includes bibliographical references (p. 181-185).
      Added title analytic: Interpreting the Gospel of John. ITEM REPORT Series
      title: ; 3 Personal author: Burge, Gary M., 1952- Title subject: Bible. N.T.
      John--Criticism, interpretation, etc.

      Nigel

      Nigel and Rebecca Hanscamp
      Trinity Methodist Theological College
      Auckland Consortium of Theological Education, New Zealand
      Email: nar.hanscamp@...