[John_Lit] No Subject

  • Patrick Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 1999
      I guess it's likely that some members of this List actually teach a regular
      undergraduate course in Johannine literature, as indeed I do myself --
      though I'm constantly looking for new and better methods of presentation.
      Items of practical interest would be: course outline; preferred textbooks;
      Overhead Projections slides; set of handouts presented to the students etc.

      If anyone on the List would like to exchange some such items with me, it
      would be a pleasure to get in touch.

      PAT
      ____
      Patrick Rogers (Mount Argus, Dublin. 01-492-3165)