Samari(t)ans

  • RHS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2001
      For those interested in the whole Samaritan issue and FG, I've just come
      across John P. Meier's article 'The Historical Jesus and the Historical
      Samaritans: What can be said?'
      I found this at www.bsw.org/index where online journals are listed.
      Meier's article was available on the Biblia site there for printing out.

      Just thought some of you might like to know. Haven't had a chance to
      read it all yet, but it looks rather helpful.
      Ross Saunders from DownUnder