Re: [John_Lit] A Modest Proposal for the Future Discussion of

  • Yahweh1674@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2001
      I have not commented on any papers because I have not had the time to do so.
      Of course I could said, "Nice paper!" -- but that would hardly contribute to
      the discussion. Hopefully by fall I'll have time to give some scholarly
      thought to the hard work of the contributors. I feel guilty that I haven't
      been able to give these great papers their just due.

      I will be in Australia on a speaking tour from mid-July to mid-September.
      Anyone who will be in the land down under and who might be interested in
      attending any of our talks, the schedule can be found on our website at:
      http://www.oamweb.com/religious/unitydiv/

      If you do visit the web site and wonder which one I am, I am the person in
      red.

      Peace --

      Heiwa
    • Staley, Jeffrey
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2001
        Another change that might facilitate fuller and more
        fruitful discussion would be to have a moderator for
        each paper being discussed.

        I like this idea, since it ensures at least one credible respondent.

        Jeff Staley