Re: [John_Lit] A Modest Proposal for the Future Discussion of Papers

  • jestaton@zoom.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2001
      For my own part, Jeffrey, pressure of work has prevented me reading
      these estimable papers, and I will not insult the authors by
      commenting on work I have not read. I have downloaded the papers, and
      will read them when time permits.

      Best Wishes

      JOHN E STATON
      --- In johannine_literature@y..., Horace Jeffery Hodges