The Thread is now appears closed at CrossTalk

  • George Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 4:40 PM
      After waiting for more than 30 minutes for a response
      of mine to a "Liz" at Crosstalk, I can only conclude
      that Jeffrey has not taken me off moderation there.

      He will probably post my replies and protest that
      I need to be more patient, or that it is Yahoo's
      fault.

      But lots of my other posts on other lists were
      getting through just fine. I post here just in case
      anyone on the other list is wondering what happened
      to George Brooks. At least the few members in common
      will know the story.

      Sincerely submitted:

      George Brooks
      Tampa, FL