Re: [John_Lit] Virus alert

  • Ken Durkin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2001
      I first noticed a problem with a message from Jack Kilmon. That's where it
      came from on my machine.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2001
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2001
          I have removed the virus. It arrived disguised as a message from "Jack
          Kilmon" in the JohnLit group. It was attached to a short conversation about
          the BD I had a few months ago. A member of another list named the files to
          immobilize.