Re: [John_Lit] The 'Ellenistoi'

  • g
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2001
      Jeff,

      After all your posts and energy, I have yet to
      learn what YOUR perceptions are concerning the
      church in Jerusalem.

      All Judah-ites, some Greek speaking?
      A strong blend of Judah-ites and Samaritans?
      A blend of Judah-ites with Gentiles (and Samaritans too)?

      Surely you have an opinion on the matter, yes?

      George
    • Mesfin Atlaye
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2001