Someone to lean on

  • Jack C. Pilato
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2001
      To whomever is willing:

      I have written a paper on " The Day of the Crucifixion" which I would
      like to publish and I need someone to critique the paper. I believe the

      paper will harmonizes the Gospels on this issue. This topic has been
      debated endlessly and presented by an innumerable authors and the pros
      and cons for each day ( Wed., Thur. or Frid.) has been presented in
      Hoehner's book "The Chronlogical Aspects of the Life of Christ". He, of

      course, accepts the majority opinion "Friday" with its problems.

      The paper presents a new case for "Thursday" based on a premise which to

      my knowledge has never been considered because it has been inadvertently

      rejected by an erroneous assumption at the outset. In the paper, I also
      present a new proposed translation for John 19:14 which I believe clears

      up the time discrepancy that has been an age old problem (It also fits
      into the drama theme that has been recently discussed).

      I know you are all busy and your time is valuable, but if there some who

      might be interested I believe you will find the material eye opening,
      just as the Lord has opened my mind to this area. Please contact me.

      Jack Pilato
      Monmouth Jct. NJ
      E-Mail pilatojc@...