sAndra Schneiders email

  • Mary Coloe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2001
      I have just located Sandra's email address - no need to worry anyone. You
      may like to know that my book has just been published with Liturgical Press
      and so will soon be available in America, it will take another 6 weeks
      before it reaches Australia. It looks great. Title - God Dwells with Us:
      Temple Symbolism in the Fourth Gospel. US $24.95 -- lots more in Australia
      unfortunately.
      Dr. Mary Coloe pbvm
      School of Theology
      Australian Catholic University