FW: [John_Lit] Jews

  • Collins, Raymod F.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2001
      The group may or may not know that there was a conference at Leuven on
      "Anti-Judaism in the Fourth Gospel and jewish-Christian Dialogue"
      January 17-18, 2000. On behalf of the exegesis of the Fourth Gospel,
      papers were presented by Barrett, Beutler, Charleworth, Culpepper,
      DeBoer, DeJonge, Denker, Dunn,Hoet, Henrix, Klappert, Lambrecht, Menken,
      Reinhartz, Tomson, vanBelle, von Wahlde, Zumstein, and myself. Those
      papers are in the galley stages (I received my galleys a week ago). They
      will be published soon as a BETL volume.

      Ray Collins

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2001
        Ray,
        Would you be willing to offer a summary of the perspectives offered
        at that conference?
        Did any of the participants in the conference make reference to
        Nehemiah 2: 16?