More on Yahoo switch

  • Felix Just, S.J.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2001
      [Oops - sent an incomplete message just now - let's try again]

      Folks,

      As far as I understand, despite the switch from "E-Groups" to "Yahoo Groups", anyone who is receiving and sending group messages
      by e-mail alone does not have to do anything different at this time. All messages sent or received will be automatically routed
      and forwarded, although you may notice that the group's e-mail address and website address now have "yahoogroups" wherever it used
      to have "egroups."

      Only those people who are reading and/or sending messages through the group webpages need to sign up for a new (free) account with
      Yahoo Groups (or easily transferring your account from the old E-Groups), using the instructions provided below by Jeffrey.

      Sorry for all the confusion! Please contact me OFF LIST if you have any questions or problems with this.

      Felix
      Felix Just, S.J. - Dept. of Theological Studies
      Loyola Marymount University - 7900 Loyola Blvd.
      Los Angeles, CA 90045-8400 - Ph (310) 338-5933
      Homepage: http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~fjust