Re: [John_Lit] Johannine Letters

  • David Rensberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2001
      Frank,

      Thanks so much for your kind words about my ANTC commentary on the
      Johannine epistles. The second one is for the Westminster Bible
      Companion series, expected to be published this spring by
      Westminster/John Knox. This is actually a more lay-oriented series,
      with less exegetical detail. After that, I think I'm through with
      commentaries!

      David
      --
      David Rensberger, Professor of New Testament
      Interdenominational Theological Center