[John_Lit] ANNOUNCEMENT: the XTalk Home Page

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15 8:48 AM
      I am pleased to announce that XTalk: The Historical Jesus and Early
      Christian Origins, a moderated, academic e-List dedicated to the
      scholarly investigation and discussion of critical questions and issues
      surrounding the study of the Jesus of History and the rise of
      Christianity, now has an official web page.

      Please visit it at http://www.xtalk.org

      or at its mirror site at http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/xtalk

      where you will find a detailed description of the aims and focus of the
      List, its protocols, and procedures for subscribing.

      XTalk is the successor to Crosstalk, a now defunct, unmoderated
      discussion group which sprang up in response to, and continued the
      discussion begun in, a series of web based exchanges on the Historical
      Jesus between John Dominic Crossan, Luke Timothy Johnson, and Marcus
      Borg. The new List continues the legacy of those original exchanges.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson