Re: [John_Lit] WELCOME & Upcoming Discussions

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2000
      > Please send me any comments or reactions to these proposals. Meanwhile,
      > stay tuned for further details.

      Terrific idea that will enhance the list and make a stream of topics and
      information from may facets of J-L scholarship.

      Jack

      -----

      Jack Kilmon
      North Hollywood, Ca.
      jkilmon@...

      http://www.historian.net

      sharing a meal for free.
      http://www.thehungersite.com/
    • Staley, Jeffrey
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2000
        We will also try to schedule a discussion of Prof. Sandra Schneiders'
        book, "Written That You May Believe: Encountering Jesus in the Fourth
        Gospel". She and all four panelists from the SLB session S113 already
        verbally agreed to participate,

        Great idea!

        Jeff Staley