second call for SBL attendees

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      Early last month I posted a notice of the (now traditional) annual
      gathering at the national SBL of e-Listers who are intending to attend
      the
      conference. This, then, is my second notice of this meeting -- and my
      second call for a show of hands of those who have not yet informed me
      that you'll be turning up to the gathering.

      We will meet at 11am Saturday, Nov. 18th at the Gramcord Booth(s)
      [booths 321 and 323] in the exhibition hall of the Opryland Hotel. The
      purpose of the gathering is to put faces on electronic personalities
      and/or to renew acquaintances made at previous SBL e-Lister's
      gatherings.

      To facilitate this, I'll be publishing on or about Nov. 15th a list of
      who we can expect to see there -- as well as who among our various
      groups is presenting a paper at the conference.

      So once again -- and especially if you haven't yet responded to my
      previous announcement of our gathering -- I ask those of you who are
      intending to attend this year's SBL to please write me OFF LIST and let
      me know (a) that you'll be attending and (b) the details of your
      presentation if you are giving a paper there.

      Also, when you respond, PLEASE identify the particular e-List you
      consider your primary "e-alma mater".

      Yours,

      Jeffrey
      --