6025Oracles and Signs in the Gospel of John

  • Tom Butler
    Mar 11, 2014
      My friends on the Johannine Literature Group,

           I've been working diligently on a new tool for the study of the Fourth Gospel:
      Greek metaphors from the Septuagint that function as signs and oracles.  I have begun writing a commentary on the Gospel According to John using this tool.  You are invited to view what I have completed thus far at:

                                                        http://adaywithjesus.net/

            There is no charge for visiting this web site.  Each part of the commentary invites comments, questions and critiques from readers.  I would be pleased to hear any of such responses from you.

      Dr. Tom Butler
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic