5515Re: [John_Lit] 4G Redactors

  • Kym Smith
    Dec 1, 2006
      Dear Marco,

      Just one lttle snippet from your letter.

      <<<As for the idea of a group of authors that writes the Gospel, I am
      skeptic. I don't think that a group of people can write a text. We
      have no news that this happened at the beginning of C.E. >>>

      It may not be a gospel but the very process you deny must have
      happened with the letter from the Jerusalem Council (Acts 15:22-29).
      There is no reason why a group could not have shared thoughts and
      worked coopreatively on a gospel like happens every day with all
      manner of books, reports, etc.

      Kym Smith
      Adelaide
      South Australia