      From: "Paul Anderson" <panderso@...>
      To: <johannine_literature@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 6:40 PM
      Subject: [John_Lit] John and Theology reflections?

      > Thanks, Jeffrey, correct. Apologies to the group.
      >
      > On another matter, Jeffrey, would you care to share with the listserve any
      reflections on the Gospel of St. John and Christian Theology Conference at
      St. Andrews? There were about 150 attenders present adn it seems to me that
      there were some excellent interdisciplinary discussions by some really fine
      scholars. Richard Bauckham and Alan Torrance are to be commended for
      organizing such a fine event!

      > Paul Anderson
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic