2826RE: [John_Lit] John and the Synoptics

  • Staley, Jeffrey
    Sep 3, 2002
      I am particularly intrigued by the title of your introduction:

      "Descending from and Ascending into Heaven:
      A Postcolonial Analysis of Travel, Space, and Power in John"

      Is it possible to read your introduction on-line?

      SInce Musa Dube really wrote the intro (I functioned primarily as editor of
      the chapter), you should contact her, I think:

      DUBEMW@...

      I'm afraid my budget will not absorb the $90 cost of your book

      YIKES! Paperback is estimated at $28.50 or so (US funds).

      Jeff Staley
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic