201[John_Lit] Re: Women in the Fourth Gospel

  • N & RJ Hanscamp
    Aug 1, 1999
      I'm a little confused as to what was intended here. It seems to be
      referring to some message I did not get.

      Nigel

      (PS Could ya sign ya name -not initial -please)

      Nigel and Rebecca Hanscamp
      Trinity Methodist Theological College
      Auckland Consortium of Theological Education, New Zealand
      Email: nar.hanscamp@...