Required Linux Developer/Administrator

  • Radwa Elmasry
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
      Dear All,Data Gear is the First Local Company in Egypt specialized in the (BI)
      Business Intelligent field and Collaboratively with our partners; the Data
      Warehousing & BI industry leaders, and is located in Heliopolis, Cairo,
      Egypt.
      We need to fulfill the following vacancies:
      Job Title: Linux Developer/Administrator
      Qualifications required:
      1.      Bachelor of Computer Faculty
      2.      having experience is preferable
      If your
      qualifications match the above mentioned requirements please send your CV to
      the following email:  yourhrdg@... mention
      “Linux Developer/Administrator” in the e-mail subject.
      Best Regards,
      HR Team