Urgent Needed .Net Developer

  • Radwa Elmasry
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
      Dear All,
      Data Gear is the First Local Company in Egypt specialized in the (BI)
      Business Intelligent field and Collaboratively with our partners; the Data
      Warehousing & BI industry leaders, and is located in Heliopolis, Cairo,
      Egypt.
      We need to fulfill the following vacancies:
      Job Title: .Net Developer
      Qualifications required:
      1.      Bachelor of Computer Faculty
      2.      2 years of experience
      3.      Knowing SQL Basics, and Ado.Net
      4.      Ready to join within 1 week
      If your
      qualifications match the above mentioned requirements please send your CV to
      the following email:  yourhrdg@... mention
      “.Net Developer” in the e-mail subject.
      Best Regards,
      HR Team

    • Radwa Elmasry
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
        Dear All,Data Gear is the First Local Company in Egypt specialized in the (BI)
        Business Intelligent field and Collaboratively with our partners; the Data
        Warehousing & BI industry leaders, and is located in Heliopolis, Cairo,
        Egypt.
        We need to fulfill the following vacancies:
        Job Title: Linux Developer/Administrator
        Qualifications required:
        1.      Bachelor of Computer Faculty
        2.      having experience is preferable
        If your
        qualifications match the above mentioned requirements please send your CV to
        the following email:  yourhrdg@... mention
        “Linux Developer/Administrator” in the e-mail subject.
        Best Regards,
        HR Team