dewi budhi cahyani has invited you to open a Google mail account

  • dewi budhi cahyani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's an
      invitation to create an account.

      You're Invited to Gmail!

      dewi budhi cahyani has invited you to open a Gmail account.

      Gmail is Google's free email service, built on the idea that email can be
      intuitive, efficient, and fun. Gmail has:

      *Less spam*
      Keep unwanted messages out of your inbox with Google's innovative
      technology.

      *Lots of space*
      Enough storage so that you'll never have to delete another message.

      *Built-in chat*
      Text or video chat with dewi budhi cahyani and other friends in real time.

      *Mobile access*
      Get your email anywhere with Gmail on your mobile phone.

      You can even import your contacts and email from Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, or
      any other web mail or POP accounts.

      Once you create your account, dewi budhi cahyani will be notified of your
      new Gmail address so you can stay in touch. Learn
      more<http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intl/en/about.html>or get
      started<http://mail.google.com/mail/a-c80c2d0b6b-d68c214d26-bu_W2Vo8xN8GNuWDf4uBJz69Uwo>
      !
      Sign up<http://mail.google.com/mail/a-c80c2d0b6b-d68c214d26-bu_W2Vo8xN8GNuWDf4uBJz69Uwo>

      Google Inc. | 1600 Ampitheatre Parkway | Mountain View, California 94043