OOT: Titipan Lowongan Web Programmer

  • Samuel Prakoso | Dapurweb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2011
      IMAJIKU (www.imajiku.com) is a team of web developers based in Jakarta
      and Yogyakarta. We are focused on creating simple yet well-function
      website. Our client includes Gramedia, Tissue Tessa, ELTI, iBox, Kedaung
      and many more. We want to expand our extraordinary team.

      Graphic Design Artist
      1. Excellent sense of design
      2. Expertise in using Photoshop or Firework.
      3. Expertise in XHTML, CSS

      Senior Web Programmer
      1. Minimum 3 years experience in the same position
      2. Expertise in PHP and XHTML CSS
      3. Expertise in Java Scripting (jQuery)
      4. Expertise in CodeIgniter framework

      Junior Web Programmer
      1. Experience with PHP and XHTML CSS
      2. Experience in using jQuery and CodeIgniter
      3. Sound knowledge in MVC concept

      Administration
      1. Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills
      2. Attention to details
      3. Familiar with email, browser, YM and Office applications

      Benefits:
      - Five working days, competitive salary, work from Yogyakarta

      Send your CV to: career@...
      Please include the following information with your application:
      - indicate the position and recent photographs
      - include your best portfolio (show the URL)
      - provide your facebook account