RE: [joemeek] Moontrekkers

  • DAVID ADAMS
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2000
      BRAVO! That ranks amongst the top 5 most truthful articles I have ever read
      in meekdom. Keep it up and if I can offer any help just e.mail me.
      DAVE ADAMS
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
        Peter Knight (keyboards) - Jimmy Raither (rhythm guitar?) - Gary LePort
        (lead guitar) - Ron Winskill occasionally on vocals. Not sure about the
        others, I think Tony White was the drummer but don't quote me on that.
        (someone help me out here) Danny, I looked at your website and the guy in
        the top left of the pic of the Five Dimensions is Peter Knight.
        Kim

        >From: "Danny " <dvaughan1@...>
        >
        >Can anyone help me with the actual lineup of this band please?
        >Danny

      • Danny
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
          > Peter Knight (keyboards) - Jimmy Raither (rhythm guitar?) - Gary
          LePort
          > (lead guitar) - Ron Winskill occasionally on vocals. Not sure about
          the
          > others, I think Tony White was the drummer but don't quote me on
          that.
          > (someone help me out here) Danny, I looked at your website and the
          guy in
          > the top left of the pic of the Five Dimensions is Peter Knight.
          > Kim
          >

          > >From: "Danny " <dvaughan1@h...>
          > >
          > >Can anyone help me with the actual lineup of this band please?
          > >Danny

          Thanks so much Kim I'll update my site with that. Did I hear that one
          of the keyboard players of the Dimensions committed suicide?
          Danny