Re: Don Charles

  • napier
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 1999
      It sounds like he had a very interesting and versatile life, great story.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 1999
        Richard Says
        Hi......

        Another in my occasional series of artist bios with Meek connections...

        Don Charles

        Hi Richard
        How the hell do you collate all this info, it must be very exhausting..or
        fun..or both.
        Great info all the same and thanks.
        Chris
      • Richard Havers
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 1999
          Chris

          It is exhausting, but great fun.

          I and a friend are working on a book that has biogs. of every act
          that had a hit in the UK singles Chart in the 60's. We are very close
          to finishing it......which is good because we then start on the 50's
          and 70's!!

          Best Wishes

          Richard
        • J & J Harris
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
            Does anyone know of currently available CDs containing Don Charles material, Hearts Ice Cold, Misty Mountain etc?
            Regards
            John Harris