Re: joe is nothing to kosol , kosol is more superior then joe can ever imagine becuase i can interact with guide's or aliens.

  • james_wildman2001
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 2, 2006
      Kosol,, Dude your a freaking retard!

      I watched your interview on American Antigravity, and it confirmed
      what I had allready felt..

      You are a complete moron, in fact you have less on than a moron.

      I would never read one of your books as you cant even speak correctly.

      Get a life!

      Jim

      --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, kosol ouch
      <angelic_vortex1@...> wrote:

      > joe is nothing to kosol , kosol is more superior then joe can ever
      imagine becuase i can interact with guide's or aliens as well i know
      more and understand joe technology more then joe becuase is all my
      technology also.
      > any way joe and you guys can never catch up with me , just take
      my advice and you will see the joe cell will advance with my
      guidiance .
      > joe concept can never beat kosol concept of the joe cell .
      > regard kosol ouc .
      > and miki are you the stupid , i just want to siad that to you .
      > so you better learn from kosol the one .
      > i am the smartest of all becuase i can bring knowledge from the
      most high into practicallity for the human level .

      > miki02131 <miki02131@...> wrote:
      > Everything was given to us when God created the universe.
      Everything
      > that can exist ultimately obey the laws of nature. This is the only
      > reality thereof. To discover and take advantage of these laws
      require
      > creativity of the highest form. But creativity doesn't have to be
      > nonsensical.
      >
      > Orgone theory was formulated by Reich. The JOECELL that takes
      > advantage of such theory was perfected by JOE. We know that Reich
      > theory work through the creation of a real device. I am still
      waiting
      > for Kosol to prove his theories are correct by building one of these
      > devices.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Miki.
      >
      > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, Jim Clark
      > <huuman60@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Kosol:
      > >
      > > There are many kinds of intelligence, but the ones that the
      masses
      > > consider important are
      > > hardly of any real value. Creativity, the highest form, is
      never
      > > from the mind. As
      > > you imply in your interview, we are given these things and what
      we do
      > > with them is up to us.
      > >
      > > I will be looking forward to your input on improving the Joe Cell
      > > device. I am sure that there
      > > is plenty of work to be done before the public will ever embrace
      Orgone
      > > in their machines that
      > > they have to depend on.
      > >
      > > In Humble Regard, Jim
      > >

      > > kosol ouch wrote:
      > >
      > > > hey rob what up , i have to be mean the people in here they are
      so
      > > > dumb in the joe cell it amaze me . that is so simple . do
      understand .
      > > > i guess becuase i am cambodian and our knowledge in aetheric
      > science
      > > > is way beyound the current earth people .
      > > > any way don't worry i have no nagitivity in me intended , but
      as
      > for
      > > > me everytime i share with them the key knowledge some get it and
      > there
      > > > those who don't . then i get mad and siad is time to bring
      aliens on
      > > > them .
      > > > becuase i expected them people in here to have the understand
      also
      > > > as i connected the dot for them
      > > > any way , i will soon complete a super joe cell concepts .
      > > >

      > > > Rob Combis <rcombis@> wrote:
      > > > Kosul-
      > > >
      > > > (Please read entire post with an open heart before
      responding....)

      > > > I follow the joe cell groups as a lurker.... I have seen your
      > posts and I
      > > > feel I must respond.
      > > >
      > > > I am a spiritual seeker as well as an engineer, go figure!!
      There
      > are
      > > > both
      > > > dark and light forces at work in the universe and here on
      earth...
      > > > Some of
      > > > these dark forces are channeling people information that aims
      > > > confuse and
      > > > disrupt.... I know many instances of this happening.... The
      > > > channeller can
      > > > be of purest intention and have a good heart.... but still the
      dark
      > > > beings
      > > > aim to confuse and disrupt.
      > > >
      > > > All I know is that any beings (aliens, etc...) aiming to truly
      > help us
      > > > with
      > > > our energy efforts (or any other effort) will be doing so with
      the
      > purest
      > > > intentions of the unconditional love.... these pure beings
      (higher
      > > > vibrational) want no recognition, they want to show us
      > unconditional love
      > > > and they want us to love more... they want us to radiate
      continued
      > > > love and
      > > > light from our hearts because our energy effects them as well.
      > They want
      > > > all humanity to be happy and end the needless suffering on our
      planet

      > > > I am not questioning your integrity at all or your intentions.
      I have
      > > > bought your books, read them and I appreciate the information.
      > > >
      > > > But I must say that I feel a lot of misplaced negativity coming
      > from your
      > > > posts..... and I know that your intentions and heart are
      pure....

      > > > I ask you to look into your heart, the answers lie inside you
      (and
      > inside
      > > > all of us).... go into the deepness of your heart and let
      Divine
      > Love and
      > > > Light Radiate through.... Here you will find answers...
      > > >
      > > > I ask that you hear these words with an open heart and an open
      > > > mind..... I
      > > > want nothing more than our world to be free from our oil
      > > > slavery..... take
      > > > a step back and look at your situation.....the question I would
      > ask is why
      > > > am I (you) searching for recognition and why are these beings
      > > > searching for
      > > > recognition?? Here, I feel, you will get closer to the
      truth....

      > > > Love and Light,
      > > > Rob

      cooled
      > Physics
      > > > Water cooled air conditioner

      of
      > Service.
      > > >

      > > > ---------------------------------

      > > > Water cooled Physics Water cooled air conditioner

      Terms of
      > > > Service.

      > > > Water cooled chiller Cell Science Water
      cooled
      > > > Physics Water cooled air conditioner

      > Service.
      > > >

      > > > ---------------------------------

      > > > Water cooled chiller

      t=ms&k=Water+cooled+chiller&w1=Water+cooled+chiller&w2=Cell&w3=Science
      &w4=Water+cooled&w5=Physics&w6=Water+cooled+air+conditioner&c=6&s=114&
      .sig=Q5725npOsLWWNjvN4SIVBw>

      > > > Cell

      t=ms&k=Cell&w1=Water+cooled+chiller&w2=Cell&w3=Science&w4=Water+cooled
      &w5=Physics&w6=Water+cooled+air+conditioner&c=6&s=114&.sig=RYQIvja52C7
      7VB9_5BrYpw>

      > > > Science

      t=ms&k=Science&w1=Water+cooled+chiller&w2=Cell&w3=Science&w4=Water+coo
      led&w5=Physics&w6=Water+cooled+air+conditioner&c=6&s=114&.sig=W1TMufi5
      KGrjAcY3tjeuIA>

      > > > Water cooled

      t=ms&k=Water+cooled&w1=Water+cooled+chiller&w2=Cell&w3=Science&w4=Wate
      r+cooled&w5=Physics&w6=Water+cooled+air+conditioner&c=6&s=114&.sig=kUM
      y4RMfqpZBJ3yp-UvPpw>

      > > > Physics

      t=ms&k=Physics&w1=Water+cooled+chiller&w2=Cell&w3=Science&w4=Water+coo
      led&w5=Physics&w6=Water+cooled+air+conditioner&c=6&s=114&.sig=Hg8_KZbU
      TMe4DP0YN4ZCRQ>

      > > > Water cooled air conditioner

      t=ms&k=Water+cooled+air+conditioner&w1=Water+cooled+chiller&w2=Cell&w3
      =Science&w4=Water+cooled&w5=Physics&w6=Water+cooled+air+conditioner&c=
      6&s=114&.sig=SYabPDp5PDVJe-m0VtJgzQ>

      on
      > the web.

      subject=Unsubscribe>

      > > > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
      of

      > Water cooled chiller Cell Science Water cooled
      Physics Water cooled air conditioner

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------

    • james_wildman2001
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 3, 2006
        Sorry dude but kosol just urkes me to no end!

        He has verbally attacked every member of this group..

        He has nothing of value to offer..

        Should I go on?

        Jim

        --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, Ceri Thomas
        <ceri1268@...> wrote:

        > Oh my god!!! It's Bitchfest 2006... Kosol you've publicly shown
        us all how uneducated and childish you are here. By the way hearing
        voices in your head claiming their aliens, gods or of the alike
        confirms your mentally unstable.

        > James why are you always being pompous and argumentative in over
        65% of your postings. You may know what you've talking about but
        your pure smug rude manner in your posting, say your not worth
        talking to just get rude insults from simple questions most of the
        time.
        > I'm confused why either of you guys came here as it truly can't
        be to share information in a friendly manner from what either of you
        have posted.

        > If this is what this group is truly about I question if it's
        really worth while as most of the postings here are of a evasive and
        critique in nature. We can get that from any government branch in any
        country. With a few other more friendly and productive groups on
        sharing this type of energy, I think I and most likely others will be
        looking away from here as it's clear we are wasting time here.
        > If their are moderators here they are passed out 99% of the
        time.

        > kosol ouch <angelic_vortex1@...> wrote:
        > james wildman
        >

        > james wildman you are so stupid , you are jealous that you can't do
        what i do, created book and did interview with tim ventura , so shut
        the hell up you stupid jealous crazy fool. i am alway better then
        you .