Taking the Joe Cell to the next stage

  • Greg Watson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 6:32 PM
      Hi Guys,

      Over the next year I'll be travelling around Australia quite a bit on
      SunCube business. If you have a working Joe Cell vehicle, I would like to
      arrange to visit with you, drive the vehicle, do a few tests and video your
      handiwork. I'll put the videos up on this groups web site or some other
      video hoster that everybody is happy with.

      This way those of you who have succeeded in getting their vehicles Joe Cell
      powered can directly help those who have not yet got there.

      For my efforts I plan to power my 1997 Holden Commodore Wagon from a Joe
      Cell. Yes I know it is injected but that makes it ever more a challenge. I
      will document my progress for all to see in a way similar to what I did with
      the SunBall and then SunCube developments.

      Just to be very clear where I'm going, I intend to further develop the Joe
      Cell and to take it commercial, offering to do Joe Cell dual fuel
      conversions along with selling SunCube rooftop solar systems which generate
      electricity for much less than you pay the electricity companies. That way
      my Joe Cell customers will also be SunCube customers and my SunCube
      customers will also be my Joe Cell customers.

      I'm willing to sign NDA (Non Disclosure Agreements) and I'm open to entering
      into royalty deals for those of you who can bring something of value to the
      table.

      All the best,
      Greg Watson
      Green and Gold Energy