Re: [Joe Cell Free Energy Device] Where do I find SS tube suppliers besides Nutech?

  • Leonard King
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hi Adrian

      sandvik show many outlets in the UK on there web site and sizes over
      4" 5" and greater in metric ,seamless. I think it cost me $160nz for
      1 meter of 4", as 1 meter was there minimum amount.

      Len

      --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian"
      <amutimer@...> wrote:

      > I'm in England so Sandvik is out for me, besides my search is
      nearly
      > over. But I am interested in how much you bought and how much you
      > paid.
      >
      > Also, did they have seamless 4 and 5 inch? I have found this is
      > super-hard to get. I am having my 4 and 5 inch made for me by cold
      > rolling in the shop and then stitch TIG welding the seam. IALex
      told
      > me about this. It is supposed to produce a very good quality tube -

      > if you can find low mag sheet that is. Actually low mag sheet is
      > easier to find than low mag tube becuase the tubes gets maggy when
      > they roll it, and their welding proceess too tends to add
      magnetism.
      > TIG keeps the magentism low - so I am told, we'll see.
      >
      > Adrian
      >
      > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Leonard King"
      > <karismadesigns@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Adrian
      > >
      > > I went to the shop and tested with my neo mag all the seamless
      > pipe
      > > sizes, the domes were the most atracted to the mag but would not
      > stick
      > > at all. the seamless from sandvik was the best i found in n.z.
      > > I understand the sales people are some times not aware of these
      > > requirments of ours,i have found some experienced welders of
      > stainless
      > > are not aware that there welds are magnetic also.
      > > Try sandvik !!
      > >
      > > Len
      > >

      > > ---

    • Adrian
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 1 12:20 AM
        Yes, dead right. After I typed my reply I realised that Sandvik have
        UK sites. I will be calling them on Monday. Not so much for me but
        to see if they are good UK source for others.

        If the steel is up to snuff your price is not bad, given the way you
        bought it. Check out my recent post on buying steel if you want the
        rest of it cheaper - but are ready for a longer haul.

        What size is your neomag?

        Do you use the underside cling test?

        Regards

        <karismadesigns@...> wrote:

        > Hi Adrian
        >
        > sandvik show many outlets in the UK on there web site and sizes
        over
        > 4" 5" and greater in metric ,seamless. I think it cost me $160nz
        for
        > 1 meter of 4", as 1 meter was there minimum amount.
        >
        > Len
        >
        > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian"
        > <amutimer@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm in England so Sandvik is out for me, besides my search is
        > nearly
        > > over. But I am interested in how much you bought and how much
        you
        > > paid.
        > >
        > > Also, did they have seamless 4 and 5 inch? I have found this is
        > > super-hard to get. I am having my 4 and 5 inch made for me by
        cold
        > > rolling in the shop and then stitch TIG welding the seam. IALex
        > told
        > > me about this. It is supposed to produce a very good quality
        tube -

        > > if you can find low mag sheet that is. Actually low mag sheet is
        > > easier to find than low mag tube becuase the tubes gets maggy
        when
        > > they roll it, and their welding proceess too tends to add
        > magnetism.
        > > TIG keeps the magentism low - so I am told, we'll see.
        > >
        > > Adrian
        > >
        > > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Leonard King"
        > > <karismadesigns@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi Adrian
        > > >
        > > > I went to the shop and tested with my neo mag all the seamless
        > > pipe
        > > > sizes, the domes were the most atracted to the mag but would
        not
        > > stick
        > > > at all. the seamless from sandvik was the best i found in n.z.
        > > > I understand the sales people are some times not aware of
        these
        > > > requirments of ours,i have found some experienced welders of
        > > stainless
        > > > are not aware that there welds are magnetic also.
        > > > Try sandvik !!
        > > >
        > > > Len
        > > >

        > > > ---

      • Andrew
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 1 9:14 AM
          Hello,

          I got some 12" - 4" 304SS tubing, I have about 5 laying
          around I can sell you. It is used pipe, clean though, no
          rust at all. I can sell you for $20 each. I live in CA, you
          pay for UPS ground shipping. Just contact me.

          Andrew

          PS.

          I wonder how gold and silver tubes or plate electrodes would
          work? Silver, Gold, Platnumum are listed as the Super
          Conductor metals! Imagine the cost, but I bet they would
          last a long time, without eroding.

          Thank You & Have a Good Day,

          Bro Andrew
        • Leonard King
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 1 10:34 AM
            Adrian

            I use a neo mag about 20mm dia 5mm thick 7000 gauss,
            I believe that slight mag overall is not a prob but a
            isolated line of mag is, ie-weld line. I have my new
            car cell built and instalation is under way. one evening
            a week is all time alows me now.

            <amutimer@...> wrote:

            > Yes, dead right. After I typed my reply I realised that Sandvik
            have
            > UK sites. I will be calling them on Monday. Not so much for me but
            > to see if they are good UK source for others.
            >
            > If the steel is up to snuff your price is not bad, given the way
            you
            > bought it. Check out my recent post on buying steel if you want
            the
            > rest of it cheaper - but are ready for a longer haul.
            >
            > What size is your neomag?
            >
            > Do you use the underside cling test?
            >
            > Regards
            >

            > Adrian
            >
            > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Leonard King"
            > <karismadesigns@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Adrian
            > >
            > > sandvik show many outlets in the UK on there web site and sizes
            > over
            > > 4" 5" and greater in metric ,seamless. I think it cost me $160nz
            > for
            > > 1 meter of 4", as 1 meter was there minimum amount.
            > >
            > > Len
            > >
            > > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian"
            > > <amutimer@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I'm in England so Sandvik is out for me, besides my search is
            > > nearly
            > > > over. But I am interested in how much you bought and how much
            > you
            > > > paid.
            > > >
            > > > Also, did they have seamless 4 and 5 inch? I have found this
            is
            > > > super-hard to get. I am having my 4 and 5 inch made for me by
            > cold
            > > > rolling in the shop and then stitch TIG welding the seam.
            IALex
            > > told
            > > > me about this. It is supposed to produce a very good quality
            > tube -
            > >
            > > > if you can find low mag sheet that is. Actually low mag sheet
            is
            > > > easier to find than low mag tube becuase the tubes gets maggy
            > when
            > > > they roll it, and their welding proceess too tends to add
            > > magnetism.
            > > > TIG keeps the magentism low - so I am told, we'll see.
            > > >
            > > > Adrian
            > > >
            > > > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Leonard King"

            > > > pipe
            > not
            > > > stick
            > these
            > > > stainless

          • Adrian
            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 1 10:39 AM
              If you have time check out my post "Towards a Standard for
              Magnetism". Your magnet and mine are nothing like the same. We have
              no way to talk to each other about how magnetic our tubes are. It is
              a real problem.

              <karismadesigns@...> wrote:

              > Adrian
              >
              > I use a neo mag about 20mm dia 5mm thick 7000 gauss,
              > I believe that slight mag overall is not a prob but a
              > isolated line of mag is, ie-weld line. I have my new
              > car cell built and instalation is under way. one evening
              > a week is all time alows me now.
              > Len
              >
              > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian"
              > <amutimer@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Yes, dead right. After I typed my reply I realised that Sandvik
              > have
              > > UK sites. I will be calling them on Monday. Not so much for me
              but
              > > to see if they are good UK source for others.
              > >
              > > If the steel is up to snuff your price is not bad, given the way
              > you
              > > bought it. Check out my recent post on buying steel if you want
              > the
              > > rest of it cheaper - but are ready for a longer haul.
              > >
              > > What size is your neomag?
              > >
              > > Do you use the underside cling test?
              > >
              > > Regards
              > >

              > > Adrian
              > >
              > > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Leonard King"
              > > <karismadesigns@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi Adrian
              > > >
              > > > sandvik show many outlets in the UK on there web site and
              sizes
              > > over
              > > > 4" 5" and greater in metric ,seamless. I think it cost me
              $160nz
              > > for
              > > > 1 meter of 4", as 1 meter was there minimum amount.
              > > >
              > > > Len
              > > >
              > > > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian"

              > > > nearly
              > > you

              > is
              > > cold
              > IALex
              > > > told
              > > tube -

              > is
              > > when
              > > > magnetism.

              King"

              > seamless
              > > not
              > n.z.
              > > these

            • Equity Recovery
              Message 6 of 23 , Apr 1 11:09 AM
                Andrew, does your material pass the cling test?

                Ted

                Bill Williams wrote:
                > Hello Gang
                >
                > here is an option for the folks in the US
                >
                > Online Metals http://www.onlinemetals.com/
                > Talked with one of their sales people and any length are available, so cutting to suit your needs is not a problem. The only glitch is that they carry diameters from .25" up to 3" in welded seam tubing and seamless up to 1" dia., might possibly be a possible source to look at.
                >
                > Regards
                > Bill
                > jonathan_adjei <jadjei@...> wrote:
                > langfamily,
                >
                > I am looking forward for that.
                >

                > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "langfamily" <langfamily@...> wrote:
                >
                >>after looking around for a supplier i found out yesterday that my uncle
                >>owns and runs meridian stainless steel in n.s.w australia his company so
                >>i found out made the large flag pole for the parliment house in canberra
                >>as well as the rails and fixtures.
                >>i sent him the cad drawing for the car cell and ask for a good price.
                >>when i here back he could be a good source.
                >>he said he can definatly get high Q non mag s/s , so i just have to
                >>wait.
                >>rgds astro

                Thank You & Have a Good Day,

                Bro Andrew