Re: Negative stressed water

  • jgosscacc1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 8:52 PM
      Hello all,

      Last year, just before the weather turned cold, I was experimenting with electrically stressing water, both negative and positive stressing. I found that by placing a four inch diameter stainless cylinder in an earth isolated glass container of water that within a few days the surface of the water takes on the appearance of frozen water. The opaqueness of the surface water is such that very little light passes through the crystallized structure, and objects below the surface cannot be seen, even though the water itself is clear. In addition to the crystallized appearance there is a precise pattern of evenly spaced lines that can be seen on the surface which resembles an electric field pattern. As lines leave the cylinder they spread further apart, due to cylinder curvature, which emulates that of a static electric field pattern.

      In the few experiments I conducted last year before cold weather set in, it appeared that only water inside the cylinder was responding to the stress field. I see now that both water inside and outside the cylinder is influenced by the single point charge. Throughout the cold weather months I have had an ongoing negative stress experiment underway. Due to low ambient temperatures the water did not react to electrical stressing at all. Recently we had several consecutive days with temperature at 75 degrees or greater, apparently this was what the water was waiting for. The ice pattern formed in what I believe was two days, three at the most. It appears a temperature of 75 degrees or greater is needed for water to respond to the field.

      Stressing water requires a true earth ground to be connected to either the positive or negative battery terminal, depending on which polarity the water is being stressed for. I believe a single cylinder in the water works best, but last year I ran out of warm weather before more tests were conducted. The recently stressed water, which is tap water with no enhancements added for conductivity, was placed in a four cylinder earth isolated cell on the bench. With 12 volts DC from an isolated auto battery applied, the cell operated as though it had been through many charge cycles. Not sure at this time what electrical stressing does for the water, but it definitely alters its physical traits. I am waiting to see if stressing an actual cell, instead of a single cylinder, by connecting a stressing source to the cathode or anode will give the same results.

      As I mentioned before, connecting the negative battery terminal to the stressing electrode without earth grounding the positive battery terminal does not maintain unit charge on the electrode. If a 12 volt battery is being used without the earth ground, initially there will be a negative 12 volt charge on the cylinder when first connected. In a short amount of time charge will dissipate and the battery cannot replace it. In some cases a battery might replace the dissipated charge two or three times before its negative plates are exhausted of charge, depending on size of the container. Having the positive battery terminal earth grounded allows the battery to replenish charge to the cylinder and water for years.

      Thanks,
      James Goss