Re: Sparking the crank

  • r
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 21, 2013
      Hi James
      That info about the AC voltage on the crank has just about blown my socks off lol

      It is certainly a very important discovery and as you say it would be very interesting to find the root of the source and its frequency to see if it correlates to something like an inductive crankshaft position sensor or whether it correlates to cylinder firing or maybe something like the crankshaft and block acting like an electric motor or alternator for the need of a better explaination

      I am lead to believe that not just heat energy is released during the combustion process of fuel and that an electrical release may also be involved

      However i have always had maybe a gut feeling or maybe kind of intuition that tells me there is some kind of electrical induction going on in the cylinder between the iron bore , steel rings and aluminium piston and maybe an interaction between the head and piston as well

      I think this may be where the joecell comes into it especially on a diesel where there is no spark i feel there is more going on than conventionally meets the eye

      Whether it is friction , static buildup or induction from the piston acting as a charged plate moving close and away from the head like a variable capacitor or something i do not know but you have certainly prompted me to take more notice as i would never have thought to perform such an experiment with the dvm on AC so thankyou for mentioning it

      I may be able to share something interesting i found yesterday with you hopefully you will find is as interesting as i did

      i have 2 JCs one is on the bench and the other is in a vehicle setup with ernst's bits

      The big nutech 5" cell is on my bench and have been tinkering with it on and off for a few years

      the last lot of rain we had i collected a heap of rainwater and put in it and hit it with 240vdc and it was clearly a very lifeless stage 1 cell so i tipped out the water and filled it with a fresh lot of the same water and left it on the bench as i wanted to setup ernsts relay charger to see if i can get something happening there

      That cell had previously been programmed with Dave's Pi/2 fractal frequency on the tubes and while the cell is dry i can feel the frequency off the cell but the water dampens it out and i cannot really feel it them

      I left it on the bench for 3 weeks and a mate asked me what i was tinkering with the other day so i showed him and just hit it with the 240vdc and it fired into life straight to stage 2/3 type bubbles with some bubbles lasting overnight but voltage was falling off to about .4-.6V

      When i first got the cell i tried to align it in the best way i could which i found was wetting the tubes and probing with dvm and setting the tubes inside one another and flipping and turning to find the correct orientation where it liked to be

      i found one of the tubes was a bit cranky and kept throwing a neg voltage across it so i cut a new tube and put in and it was exactly the same so i hadnt bothered with it for years and just figured id worry about it some other time

      So all this time iv been playing with bubbles on a cell that would never work properly

      Yesterday i popped the tube pack out of that cell and figured id try sparking the tubes so i got some small maybe 2mm wire and connected to 12v car battery(went small wire so low amp) put neg on bottom of each tube and flicked the top 3 times

      put back in water and was still the same

      i had prev tried flipping the tube and did again no better

      the 1 offending tube i then held the + on the top and flicked the bottom once then measured with dvm and it had flipped straight away

      Put cell back together and put same water back in and hiy it with 240vdc and the cell was completely different, looked like stg1 bubbles but there was quite a lot of mist/vapour coming off the top which is totally unusual for my cell

      The bubbles are moving on the top of the water in a more uniform pattern and i was surprised to see the vapour sometimes torroiding in the top of the cell and sometimes twisting like a torsion feild making me think that now it is aligned properly the water is becoming magnetised and the cell is producing a more unified feild

      I have a gut feeling that the cell is producing a torroidal field that the flux flow is actually flowing just like a torrid coil is wound and that the feild is looping and rotatating at the same time

      i think maybe what has been called torsion feild had been mistaken for a torroidal feild and what feels as torsion flow is actually the intake of the torrid at the top of the cell

      When a cell is charging you can see the bubbles popping in what appears to be rotating pockets like there is a field rotating in the water i think this is actually a rotating torroidal feild not like a static feild like earths feild

      i took 2 videos and will send u the link to one and the link to the other is in the description

      please watch carefully as some of it is nothing special but at the end of the longer vid is when it started torroiding and then i did the short vid too

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arc2L04bwDU

      also to note i came in this morning to what looked like a totally dead cell and it had a solid 1.1V on it totally shocked

      I have to also note that the vid was taken in a totally enclosed area no windows open and most of the vopor seemed to head either directly north or directly south when it went in a direction

      You can see the "magnetism" rolling the vapour back toward the centre of the cell and sometimes spiralling directly upward

      It wasnt until i found the right position for the light at the end of the vid that i could capture it properly thats y i aalso did the short vid whick is linked in the comments

      thanks rod