RE: [Joe Cell Free Energy Device] scalar wave

  • Bernie Heere
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2013
      We occasionally wind up with scammers hacking someone's email address. Usually they only spam us once, so it's never a major problem, even though a few people seem got upset when it happens. It's pretty obvious that it's spam when the message is nothing but a link. So when you see messages like that simply delete them. Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world!

      Bernie

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2013
        Hello Bernie.

        Thanks a lot. I shall remove such links if they appear again in mails.

        Greetings from Peter

        ----Origineel bericht--
        Onderw.: RE: [Joe Cell Free Energy Device] scalar wave

        We occasionally wind up with scammers hacking someone's email address. Usually they only spam us once, so it's never a major problem, even though a few people seem got upset when it happens. It's pretty obvious that it's spam when the message is nothing but a link. So when you see messages like that simply delete them. Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world!

        Bernie

        It is a wrong link i hope It is a commercial link for rasbery ultra drops. No scalar waves at all Ithoufth a another interested link I do not hope it was Intended to pour commercials over us.

        Onderw.: [Joe Cell Free Energy Device] scalar wave

        http://mpsis.com/cfggwm/mjnhntlecqe
        scalar wave

      • Sttoad
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2013