'powering' an electric motor with a joecell??

  • Will Scarlet
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hi folks.

      I heard reference (in a video i think?) of being able to run an electric motor from a joe cell.

      is there anyone with any kind of info on this?
      I have quite a few cells made now, they lack tops, but the bulk of them are made.

      I'd love to be able to run an AC motor from a joecell.

      Would love to hear the groups thoughts on the subject, and if there is any truth to the rumour of someone already accomplished this.

      There are so many AC motors scrapped at my local dumpshop, it'd be awesome to re-use them.

      there's also LOTS of brushcutters (whippersnippers) there too.
      would they work on the cell?

      couple questions in there ... hope someone can shed some light ;)
      Happy 2011 folks :)

      Cheers,
      Will
    • Huuman
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
        Some have lite an LED, as I recall, and, certainly, a cell will move the
        needle on a voltmeter for a good while. That would be the extent of it
        as far as I know.

        > Hi folks.

        I heard reference (in a video i think?) of being able to run an electric
        motor from a joe cell.

        is there anyone with any kind of info on this?
        I have quite a few cells made now, they lack tops, but the bulk of them
        are made.

        I'd love to be able to run an AC motor from a joecell.

        Would love to hear the groups thoughts on the subject, and if there is
        any truth to the rumour of someone already accomplished this.

        There are so many AC motors scrapped at my local dumpshop, it'd be
        awesome to re-use them.

        there's also LOTS of brushcutters (whippersnippers) there too.
        would they work on the cell?

        couple questions in there ... hope someone can shed some light ;)
        Happy 2011 folks :)

        Cheers,
        Will<
      • Arno Waaijenberg
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
          Hy will

          I once had a higvoltage sound from it
          and at testing we pulled some blue sparks with only 50ma 15 volt connected to the cell
          not able to duplicate different results
          try fast diodes. for making dc and fast capicitors sometimes can be loaded till 600 volt short bulb lighting 220 volts
          play with the earth and the neutral
          that is max i had

          other ideas and tests. are hanging rodin coil or pancake coil above. the frequency is getting into the wire. Making more wires. connecting to function generator results in feeling vibes into body at 7/10 mhz where 7 is somewhere at the 1 st chakra and 10 at the 7th chakra just for example i do not have excat figures written down. But it resonantes. Than maybe if you can synch then you can amplify

          I would love to hear your results any. does not matter if you succeed

          greets arno

          Some have lite an LED, as I recall, and, certainly, a cell will move the
          needle on a voltmeter for a good while. That would be the extent of it
          as far as I know.

          > Hi folks.

          I heard reference (in a video i think?) of being able to run an electric
          motor from a joe cell.

          is there anyone with any kind of info on this?
          I have quite a few cells made now, they lack tops, but the bulk of them
          are made.

          I'd love to be able to run an AC motor from a joecell.

          Would love to hear the groups thoughts on the subject, and if there is
          any truth to the rumour of someone already accomplished this.

          There are so many AC motors scrapped at my local dumpshop, it'd be
          awesome to re-use them.

          there's also LOTS of brushcutters (whippersnippers) there too.
          would they work on the cell?

          couple questions in there ... hope someone can shed some light ;)
          Happy 2011 folks :)

          Cheers,
          Will<

        • Bernie
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
            Will,

            I doubt that there's a way to power an AC motor from a cell. The problem is
            that the energy frequencies are simply too high. It is possible to extract
            DC power from a cell through the use of high speed diodes. Sel was doing
            some related type experiments. He wound a small coil that fit into the water
            between the tubes, and rectified it to provide a little DC power. It might
            be interesting to experiment with different coils used this way. My
            intuition tells me that a Tesla type "pancake" coil might work well for
            this. Don't know for sure since I've never tried it.

            Brushcutters are likewise a poor choice, since the water jacket in the
            engine is an integral part of running or boosting an engine. I'm sure there
            are ways that it could be done with an air-cooled engine, but it would
            likely require some significant mods to the engine. One could try wrapping
            aluminum tubing full of water around the cylinder and give that a try. I
            think that the water might have to be flowing, as it does in normal water
            cooled engines, but I'm not sure of that.

            Bernie

            > I heard reference (in a video i think?) of being able to run an electric
            > motor from a joe cell.
            >
            > is there anyone with any kind of info on this?
            > I have quite a few cells made now, they lack tops, but the bulk of them
            > are made.
            >
            > I'd love to be able to run an AC motor from a joecell.
            >
            > Would love to hear the groups thoughts on the subject, and if there is any
            > truth to the rumour of someone already accomplished this.
            >
            > There are so many AC motors scrapped at my local dumpshop, it'd be awesome
            > to re-use them.
            >
            > there's also LOTS of brushcutters (whippersnippers) there too.
            > would they work on the cell?
            >
            > couple questions in there ... hope someone can shed some light ;)
            > Happy 2011 folks :)
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Will

          • Will Scarlet
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
              Bernie, Arno, Huuman,
              thankyou for your responses!
              they're much appeciated ;)

              I just thought there might be some kinda way to resonate the motor from the cell ... ill look into the diode thing ;)

              thankyou Bernie, with the water jacket stuff, that makes perfect sense to me now you've said it.
              I have never had my cells hooked to any engine as yet, I dont have the tops made for them ... I keep checking the scrapyard for press on flange fittings.... as buying them seems wayyy pricey.

              how do you guys make the tops of your cells?
              second hand recycled parts??
              new parts??

              thanks again :D
              Will

              --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Bernie" <bernieheere@...> wrote:

              > Will,
              >
              > I doubt that there's a way to power an AC motor from a cell. The problem is
              > that the energy frequencies are simply too high. It is possible to extract
              > DC power from a cell through the use of high speed diodes. Sel was doing
              > some related type experiments. He wound a small coil that fit into the water
              > between the tubes, and rectified it to provide a little DC power. It might
              > be interesting to experiment with different coils used this way. My
              > intuition tells me that a Tesla type "pancake" coil might work well for
              > this. Don't know for sure since I've never tried it.
              >
              > Brushcutters are likewise a poor choice, since the water jacket in the
              > engine is an integral part of running or boosting an engine. I'm sure there
              > are ways that it could be done with an air-cooled engine, but it would
              > likely require some significant mods to the engine. One could try wrapping
              > aluminum tubing full of water around the cylinder and give that a try. I
              > think that the water might have to be flowing, as it does in normal water
              > cooled engines, but I'm not sure of that.
              >
              > Bernie

            • Bernie
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
                Will,

                I used an ss pet food dish for one. I found one that was just slightly
                larger than 4" and simply sealed it on with sikaflex. They come in a lot of
                shapes and sizes, but you need to check them for magnetic attraction. Some
                are good, and some are crappy.

                Bernie

                > I just thought there might be some kinda way to resonate the motor from
                > the cell ... ill look into the diode thing ;)
                >
                > thankyou Bernie, with the water jacket stuff, that makes perfect sense to
                > me now you've said it.
                > I have never had my cells hooked to any engine as yet, I dont have the
                > tops made for them ... I keep checking the scrapyard for press on flange
                > fittings.... as buying them seems wayyy pricey.
                >
                > how do you guys make the tops of your cells?
                > second hand recycled parts??
                > new parts??
                >
                > thanks again :D
                > Will
                >

                > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Bernie" <bernieheere@...>
                > wrote:
                >>
                >> Will,
                >>
                >> I doubt that there's a way to power an AC motor from a cell. The problem
                >> is
                >> that the energy frequencies are simply too high. It is possible to
                >> extract
                >> DC power from a cell through the use of high speed diodes. Sel was doing
                >> some related type experiments. He wound a small coil that fit into the
                >> water
                >> between the tubes, and rectified it to provide a little DC power. It
                >> might
                >> be interesting to experiment with different coils used this way. My
                >> intuition tells me that a Tesla type "pancake" coil might work well for
                >> this. Don't know for sure since I've never tried it.
                >>
                >> Brushcutters are likewise a poor choice, since the water jacket in the
                >> engine is an integral part of running or boosting an engine. I'm sure
                >> there
                >> are ways that it could be done with an air-cooled engine, but it would
                >> likely require some significant mods to the engine. One could try
                >> wrapping
                >> aluminum tubing full of water around the cylinder and give that a try. I
                >> think that the water might have to be flowing, as it does in normal water
                >> cooled engines, but I'm not sure of that.
                >>
                >> Bernie

              • Arno
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 2, 2011
                  The top you can se in the beginning of this movie
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKihI8x4L8Q

                  my outside diameter is around 10 cm and that there fits a flange from a pond pass. Inside that flange i mounted a stainless funnel
                  the funnel and the joecell are connected electrical trhough a 316 l wire
                  the joecel is 316ti seamless

                  No welding no scrapyard
                  al new material and even then you have to make effort for car operation, Into that movie is also some old cellery from me you can see even with adds. But nowadays i use 316 ti no adds only 12 volt or 6 volt 50ma

                  I added a whool jacket around it according to alex shiffer suggestion
                  the force that was at 4000 rpm moved down to 3000/2000 rpm. So the engine gets a lot more power now

                  so far

                  arno

                  --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Will Scarlet" <g_wark@...> wrote:

                  > Bernie, Arno, Huuman,
                  > thankyou for your responses!
                  > they're much appeciated ;)
                  >
                  > I just thought there might be some kinda way to resonate the motor from the cell ... ill look into the diode thing ;)
                  >
                  > thankyou Bernie, with the water jacket stuff, that makes perfect sense to me now you've said it.
                  > I have never had my cells hooked to any engine as yet, I dont have the tops made for them ... I keep checking the scrapyard for press on flange fittings.... as buying them seems wayyy pricey.
                  >
                  > how do you guys make the tops of your cells?
                  > second hand recycled parts??
                  > new parts??
                  >
                  > thanks again :D
                  > Will
                  >

                  > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Bernie" <bernieheere@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Will,
                  > >
                  > > I doubt that there's a way to power an AC motor from a cell. The problem is
                  > > that the energy frequencies are simply too high. It is possible to extract
                  > > DC power from a cell through the use of high speed diodes. Sel was doing
                  > > some related type experiments. He wound a small coil that fit into the water
                  > > between the tubes, and rectified it to provide a little DC power. It might
                  > > be interesting to experiment with different coils used this way. My
                  > > intuition tells me that a Tesla type "pancake" coil might work well for
                  > > this. Don't know for sure since I've never tried it.
                  > >
                  > > Brushcutters are likewise a poor choice, since the water jacket in the
                  > > engine is an integral part of running or boosting an engine. I'm sure there
                  > > are ways that it could be done with an air-cooled engine, but it would
                  > > likely require some significant mods to the engine. One could try wrapping
                  > > aluminum tubing full of water around the cylinder and give that a try. I
                  > > think that the water might have to be flowing, as it does in normal water
                  > > cooled engines, but I'm not sure of that.
                  > >
                  > > Bernie

                • Huuman
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 2, 2011
                    Will

                    My choice was a stainless steel funnel that I bought online from a kitchen shop.

                    It apparently works well and it looks great too, since it comes polished for less than $10.
                    Don't ask me which shop,  it has been too long.

                    Regards,
                    Jim

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 3, 2011
                      Brilliant :) from what I could understand :)
                      google translator helps

                      I like your plastic brace for holding the cell.
                      I've started to play with pvc like that on the lathe just recently.
                      will post pics up soon.

                      is your cathode going through the stainless housing of the outer anode??

                      I'm going to try the rubber bung idea Peter put me onto, but I haven't got there quite yet.
                      I've been stubbornly trying to to it with nylon bushings thru the stainless outer anode :)

                      this is my site latest cell I filmed.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP2Bo9yCDfA
                      running at 30vdc. you can see the inner pulsing, what you cant see is that all the others are doing it too, but it is much more subtle :)

                      thanks for all your help!
                      much appreciated.
                      Cheers,
                      Will :)

                      --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Arno" <arno.waaijenberg@...> wrote:

                      > The top you can se in the beginning of this movie
                      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKihI8x4L8Q
                      >
                      > my outside diameter is around 10 cm and that there fits a flange from a pond pass. Inside that flange i mounted a stainless funnel
                      > the funnel and the joecell are connected electrical trhough a 316 l wire
                      > the joecel is 316ti seamless
                      >
                      > No welding no scrapyard
                      > al new material and even then you have to make effort for car operation, Into that movie is also some old cellery from me you can see even with adds. But nowadays i use 316 ti no adds only 12 volt or 6 volt 50ma
                      >
                      > I added a whool jacket around it according to alex shiffer suggestion
                      > the force that was at 4000 rpm moved down to 3000/2000 rpm. So the engine gets a lot more power now
                      >
                      > so far
                      >
                      > arno
                      >
                      > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Will Scarlet" <g_wark@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Bernie, Arno, Huuman,
                      > > thankyou for your responses!
                      > > they're much appeciated ;)
                      > >
                      > > I just thought there might be some kinda way to resonate the motor from the cell ... ill look into the diode thing ;)
                      > >
                      > > thankyou Bernie, with the water jacket stuff, that makes perfect sense to me now you've said it.
                      > > I have never had my cells hooked to any engine as yet, I dont have the tops made for them ... I keep checking the scrapyard for press on flange fittings.... as buying them seems wayyy pricey.
                      > >
                      > > how do you guys make the tops of your cells?
                      > > second hand recycled parts??
                      > > new parts??
                      > >
                      > > thanks again :D
                      > > Will
                      > >

                      > > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Bernie" <bernieheere@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Will,
                      > > >
                      > > > I doubt that there's a way to power an AC motor from a cell. The problem is
                      > > > that the energy frequencies are simply too high. It is possible to extract
                      > > > DC power from a cell through the use of high speed diodes. Sel was doing
                      > > > some related type experiments. He wound a small coil that fit into the water
                      > > > between the tubes, and rectified it to provide a little DC power. It might
                      > > > be interesting to experiment with different coils used this way. My
                      > > > intuition tells me that a Tesla type "pancake" coil might work well for
                      > > > this. Don't know for sure since I've never tried it.
                      > > >
                      > > > Brushcutters are likewise a poor choice, since the water jacket in the
                      > > > engine is an integral part of running or boosting an engine. I'm sure there
                      > > > are ways that it could be done with an air-cooled engine, but it would
                      > > > likely require some significant mods to the engine. One could try wrapping
                      > > > aluminum tubing full of water around the cylinder and give that a try. I
                      > > > think that the water might have to be flowing, as it does in normal water
                      > > > cooled engines, but I'm not sure of that.
                      > > >
                      > > > Bernie

                    • Arno
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 4, 2011
                        I would not do pvc, The energy of grey pvc looks/feels not that good,
                        the minus is going down at the inner cylinder through the base of the perspex. I watched your movie. It looks like a acid cell acording to the image of the water and the female part. You saw that into my movie when i still added electrolite. So you could check the ph?

                        For me the energy from the cell feels soft. The energy from my car or my friends car cel looks stronger. And at lower amps*voltage
                        but our car's are not continues running without fual, only ocassionaly. But much power increase and antigravity.

                        are you sensative for energy?
                        If you want my opinion what i would do else feel free to ask. Other wise i would only judging your cell and i do not want to.

                        Thanks arno

                      • Will Scarlet
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 4, 2011
                          thankyou Arno, I appreciate your input.
                          the yellowing of the water would suggest an acidic cell, yes,
                          It needs a thorough clean. all my cells only ever run on bottled bring water, i never add anything to them.
                          I'll have to get myself a pH kit, or a meter.
                          It doesnt draw any amps, well barely any at all.
                          I get good results at around 30 volts DC (rectified) and ok ones at 12-15, but I like 30vdc, coz it just happens faster.

                          I haven't had the heartbeat in my newer cells ... no im not sure what im doing wrong, but I shall keep playing with them.
                          my pics are in JoeCell2 by the way.