RESIDUAL VOLTAGE: NO WATER

  • evawralacs
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12 7:45 AM
      All,

      I've seen a few posts about the cell voltage when the water is
      removed from the cell.

      I've experienced the same thing.

      Anybody have some comments or insight into why this is happening??

      Is it really the water doing the work or the cylinders in the cell,
      since the residual voltage stays there when the water is gone.

      Obviously, the water is needed to get things going, but maybe the
      cylinders are providing the mechanism.

      Comments??

      Insight into the residual voltage?

      Thanks

      Scalar Wave
    • joricbrahamas
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12 4:54 PM
        I know I'm not a doer yet, always something that sucks my free money
        away but I was taking time to study electricity for a short while
        prior to moving and I have a theory about the residual voltage...
        In studying electricity, I read about capacitors, they work by, in
        simplest form, taking a sheet of aluminum or some conductive metal and
        a sheet of non-conductive insulator and rolling them up together. As a
        current is applied to the conductive material, it builds and holds the
        charge until it is grounded and thereby released. Perhaps with the
        Joe Cell, the stainless is conductive enough to hold the charge and
        the water acts as both insulator and a means to send a charge to other
        cells, these become charged and will maintain their charge until
        grounded. It would be interesting to find a way to pre-charge the
        stainless tubes and witness the effects. Interesting that water might
        have a dual nature there, passing current only one way or, perhaps
        both ways and insulating when necessary....
        To wonder and think some people don't believe that everything has
        a spirit! Remember all things are alive and have a spirit, that those
        things feel as well as live perhaps not as some might believe, but
        they are alive none-the-less. Respect that spirit and it will respect you.

        I am no expert and my explanation isn't great but that is my theory. I
        hope it helps or, if wrong, points someone more capable to the true
        solution.

        Still trying to get a cell built.
        Sorry if I disappoint.

        bill.
      • Daniel Moeck
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12 6:52 PM
          Scalar, Bill, and group,

          At 07:45 AM 4/12/2005, you wrote:

          >All,
          >
          >I've seen a few posts about the cell voltage when the water is
          >removed from the cell.
          >
          >I've experienced the same thing.
          >
          >Anybody have some comments or insight into why this is happening??
          >
          >Is it really the water doing the work or the cylinders in the cell,
          >since the residual voltage stays there when the water is gone.
          >
          >Obviously, the water is needed to get things going, but maybe the
          >cylinders are providing the mechanism.
          >
          >Comments??
          >
          >Insight into the residual voltage?
          >
          >Thanks
          >
          >Scalar Wave

          I really appreciate the recent posts pointing out this residual voltage on
          the cylinders. I had never thought to measure my cell when dry. I've been
          saying here for years that I thought the Joe Cell was similar to a "proton
          battery" but I didn't have the whole idea well enough developed to say much
          about it. Now, with this new bit of info it is making much more sense to
          me. So, Joe, pay attention if you want to stay ahead of us with your
          secrets. There really is a physical explanation to what is taking place in
          the cell when it breeds and he who understands it best will be able to
          harness it best.

          Here is what I see: The residual voltage could indeed be proof that the
          cell acts as a proton battery if that voltage has a positive bias in
          relation to the ambient surroundings. An electron charge would quickly
          dissipate into the atmosphere. But protons are much slower and less mobile
          (like Tesla's "cold" electricity). I have mentioned many times the
          capacitors sitting on my shelf that still hold a permanent positive charge
          from when I connected them to my cell at least a year and a half ago. Joe
          knows that proton current always flows in the opposite direction to
          electron current in a battery, and there in lies the essence of his power
          supply secret. But, Joe, do you understand how it creates the breeding
          condition? Trying reading up on "proton precession magnetometers". They
          always use a hydrogen-rich fluid as a source of protons because the
          hydrogen proton is so free to align to exterior magnetic fields. Every
          sub-atomic particle in the universe is a free-energy transducer because it
          derives it's own power from the zero-point vacuum. And every one of these
          particles is in constant motion with some type of vibration, oscillation or
          spin. When you have a common alignment of enough of any one of these
          particles you get measurable effects in our macro-world like magnetism and
          super-conduction.

          I believe that the configuration of the Joe Cell causes a significant
          number of the hydrogen atoms in the water to align with vertical axes of
          precession and that these then continue their alignment with gaseous
          protons in the connecting pipe to the engine. I'm still sketchy on the rest
          of the energy circuit that runs the engine but I suspect that if there
          really is an electrical imbalance in the engine block then it is due to a
          surplus of protons rather than a deficit of electrons.

          For now I can just say that everything I know about the cell itself says to
          me that free protons become embedded in the SS pipes in an aligned
          configuration making them a battery of sorts and that this condition is key
          to keeping the hydrogen atoms in the water aligned. I believe all of the
          "tricks of the trade" found to work by Alex and Ren, etc. work to this end.
          I still think the Joe Cell also requires natural ormes to reach the
          breeding condition but I'm not ready yet to speculate on their connection
          to the proton alignment.

          We tend to think of electrons as feminine and protons as masculine. Realize
          that this is just an unfortunate ass-backward misconception of a
          male-dominated kingdom of science. The Joe Cell has it's subtle
          mind-interactive and magnetic characteristics because it is clearly a
          "feminine energy" device. Now, in my mind anyway, "feminine energy" has a
          hard science explanation in proton current and proton precession. There is
          no good reason to make it any harder or more mystical than that. Youall
          don't have to like it but when armchair speculation is right it can sure
          save a lot of time on R&D. Use it if it resonates with you and have a nice
          day if it doesn't.

          Best wishes,
          Daniel Moeck

        • rencells
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 13 12:12 AM
            G'day Bill,
            you do not disappoint. There is an idiot radio talk show host here
            in Oz. The only thing he has done that is right is to popularise a
            saying .... "keeping the dream alive." That seems to be what you are
            doing. You are ok by me.
            Goodies at ya
            Ren

            --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "joricbrahamas"
            <JORICBRAHAMAS@H...> wrote:

            > I know I'm not a doer yet, always something that sucks my free
            money
            > away but I was taking time to study electricity for a short while
            > prior to moving and I have a theory about the residual voltage...
            > In studying electricity, I read about capacitors, they work by, in
            > simplest form, taking a sheet of aluminum or some conductive metal
            and
            > a sheet of non-conductive insulator and rolling them up together.
            As a
            > current is applied to the conductive material, it builds and holds
            the
            > charge until it is grounded and thereby released. Perhaps with the
            > Joe Cell, the stainless is conductive enough to hold the charge and
            > the water acts as both insulator and a means to send a charge to
            other
            > cells, these become charged and will maintain their charge until
            > grounded. It would be interesting to find a way to pre-charge the
            > stainless tubes and witness the effects. Interesting that water
            might
            > have a dual nature there, passing current only one way or, perhaps
            > both ways and insulating when necessary....
            > To wonder and think some people don't believe that everything
            has
            > a spirit! Remember all things are alive and have a spirit, that
            those
            > things feel as well as live perhaps not as some might believe, but
            > they are alive none-the-less. Respect that spirit and it will
            respect you.

            > I am no expert and my explanation isn't great but that is my
            theory. I
            > hope it helps or, if wrong, points someone more capable to the true
            > solution.
            >
            > Still trying to get a cell built.
            > Sorry if I disappoint.
            >
            > bill.
          • rencells
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 13 12:22 AM
              G'day Daniel,
              sheesh, and just when I thought I was getting somewhere. Protons?
              Wassa bloody proton? I thought it was a type of car. <g>
              Arrrrk, hate to have to say this, but you could be onto something.
              It was the backwards and forwards thing that got me, because in a
              cell at a deep stage 3 that is the way the masses of bubbles travel.
              In very fine layers like onions, each layer travelling in opposite
              direction to those fore and aft.
              Waddayareckon Alex?
              Goodies at ya
              Ren

              --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Moeck

              4/11/2005
            • Daniel Moeck
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 13 3:09 PM
                Hi Ren,

                At 12:22 AM 4/13/2005, you wrote:

                >G'day Daniel,
                >sheesh, and just when I thought I was getting somewhere. Protons?
                >Wassa bloody proton? I thought it was a type of car. <g>

                Maybe you are thinking of the old Buick Electron.

                >Arrrrk, hate to have to say this, but you could be onto something.
                >It was the backwards and forwards thing that got me, because in a
                >cell at a deep stage 3 that is the way the masses of bubbles travel.
                >In very fine layers like onions, each layer travelling in opposite
                >direction to those fore and aft.

                That totally fits with my proton idea on what strong stage 3 should look
                like. Awhile back I was suggesting it might be "negative hydrogen" (a
                proton with a balanced pair of counter-rotating electrons flying around it)
                doing the magic. If your onion rings are actually being formed by proton
                alignments then you may be creating visual proof of the existence of
                "anti-protons". The onion layers would be nodal lines and I guess the equal
                numbers of protons and anti-protons coming from the hydrogen might want to
                segregate into discrete layers like that so they could dosie-doe in
                opposite directions? I don't know.

                What I do know is that some of the top labs in the world have researched
                Ormus quite heavily and provided detailed descriptions of the inner
                workings of a phenomenon that is very similar to some of the aspects of the
                Joe Cell. So that is where I am drawing most of my ideas on this. A true
                superconductor, such as Ormus, has balanced electron pairs known as "cooper
                pairs" on it's surface just like I am suggesting for "negative hydrogen".
                These cooper pairs are little closed circuits that collect and store free
                energy from the ZP. This energy creates a neutral magnetic aura, or,
                Meissner field, that excludes all other outside magnetic fields, including
                gravity. So when you get enough ormus atoms together in the correct spacing
                and holding enough "high-spin" charge you have "exotic matter" which can,
                in the right circumstances: levitate, disappear into another dimension,
                drain power from nearby power lines, send out huge lightning bolts of free
                electricity like the Ark of the Covenant, etc. And the neutral magnetic
                field that surrounds it seems to be the same thing as "animal magnetism",
                chi, maybe orgone?, etc..

                Hudson specifically identified 11 elements that could do this when they are
                divided down to the monatomic state, and he speculated that many other
                elements might do it as well. I am saying that hydrogen also fits the
                criteria very well and that the Joe Cell demonstrates some of the phenomena
                to be expected from monatomic hydrogen, or, some derivative thereof.
                Hydrogen is the very basement level building block of all matter so it's
                going to have some freedoms the other elements don't have. That's why I
                can't say yet if it is the protons, negative hydrogen atoms, the ormus in
                the water, or some combination of these that I think is the key factor. The
                textbooks don't have the answers either, probably because monatomic
                hydrogen is just too ity-bity and slippery for academic scientists to
                measure. Plus, if it's always busy doing strange psycho-spiritual
                metaphysical stuff, like it may be doing in the Joe Cell, then it doesn't
                even exist in their world anyway.

                I know I'm being a total armchair general about this right now because I
                really don't have the time to experiment with these ideas just yet. On the
                chance that it really is as good as I think it might be I would rather risk
                helping some nefarious lurker out there than to just have it languishing
                away in the back of my mind till I can get to it. If someone out there
                wants to try it here it is:

                If a "proton precession magnetometer" is just a coil around a proton rich
                liquid then see if a coil around a breeding Joe Cell will also pick up
                remote magnetic fields. I think a stage 1 or 2 cell might work about like a
                standard magnetometer, but a stage 3 cell should be a sensitive detector of
                the neutral magnetic fields of "life" energy. In other words, it should
                give an increased signal strength when humans approach it. (Maybe you've
                tried this Alex?) From the little bit of reading I have done so far it
                looks like proton precession magnetometers come in many different coil
                configurations and different frequency range outputs (like from 2khz to
                60mhz).

                I read about one that is simply an open tube toroid coil of fine wire that
                is dragged though the water behind a boat and listened to with headphones.
                It picks up minute magnetic signals like an omni-directional microphone.
                Lots of subjective information can be heard in telluric radiations from the
                ground just by using a pair of carbon rods with pickup coils connected to a
                preamp and headphones. It is reasonable to guess that the rods are hearing
                precessing protons in the ground acting as magnetic sensors. I think the
                Joe Cell should be expected to do the same to an even greater degree thus
                telling you audibly exactly what stage it is in and how it is feeling.
                Maybe it's just a matter of finding the right coil configuration?

                Also, Hudson claims that the human aura, or, Meissner field, is created by
                the ormus in the body. So a breeding cell should also have an aura
                shouldn't it? This company: http://www.zptech.net/ is using the ol' Joe
                Cell Shocker Bottle trick to charge their ormus products. If you go to
                their "photos" link you will see Kirlian photos of charged water that might
                also apply to stage 3 water. Just a thot. What I really want see someday is
                real-time motion picture kirlian of a breeding cell from a distance.

                >Waddayareckon Alex?
                >Goodies at ya
                >Ren

                Ya, Alex. Waddayareckon?

                Daniel

> [...]
                >connection
                > > to the proton alignment.
                > >
                > > We tend to think of electrons as feminine and protons as
                >masculine. Realize
                > > that this is just an unfortunate ass-backward misconception of a
                > > male-dominated kingdom of science. The Joe Cell has it's subtle
                > > mind-interactive and magnetic characteristics because it is
                >clearly a
                > > "feminine energy" device. Now, in my mind anyway, "feminine
                >energy" has a
                > > hard science explanation in proton current and proton precession.
                >There is
                > > no good reason to make it any harder or more mystical than that.
                >Youall
                > > don't have to like it but when armchair speculation is right it
                >can sure
                > > save a lot of time on R&D. Use it if it resonates with you and

              • ratbaitus
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 14 11:44 PM
                  Hi Ren, Hi Daniel,

                  < Arrrrk, hate to have to say this, but you could be onto something.
                  < Waddayareckon Alex?

                  The Proton was a crap car. <g>

                  < ...then see if a coil around a breeding Joe Cell will also pick up
                  < remote magnetic fields. I think a stage 1 or 2 cell might work
                  about < like a standard magnetometer,....

                  Very similar, not so 'noisy' once the bubbling and potential settles
                  down.

                  < ...but a stage 3 cell should be a sensitive detector of the neutral
                  < magnetic fields of "life" energy. In other words, it should give an
                  < increased signal strength when humans approach it.

                  Yes it does, there was a definite difference to the beat periodicity
                  from my unit.

                  < (Maybe you've tried this Alex?)

                  Yes. About 10 or so years ago, I made a simple magnetometer, that
                  instead of using a distilled water container as the 'core' of the
                  sense TX/RX coil, used a small Joe cell.
                  Callahan actually sold/sells a device based on this principle. A
                  sample of soil is placed in a test 'well' and the meter reads
                  the 'life force' magnitude.
                  A live Joe cell is no different; it is a very sensitive 'meter'.

                  The whole experiment was very difficult to perform. As the
                  magnetometer is so sensitive to even the smallest metal disturbances
                  (in ground and above ground), I had to make the whole setup portable
                  and did the test in a field, remote from all anomalies (including
                  myself).
                  I had partial success in proving that there is a 'sensitivity'
                  difference once the cell went to stage 3.
                  The beat periodicity would easily 'sense' a human at a 30 feet
                  distance. Precisely what was being measured was the problem.

                  As usual, my cell kept dropping out of stage 3 in a random fashion,
                  and this is the reason why I have put all my effort in finding a way
                  of stabilizing the cell (stage 4)

                  The reason that I did not want to comment on the Joe cell 'potential'
                  observations is that I have not finished my tests on the subject.

                  The whole project is full of potential artifacts that will easily
                  trap the unwary.
                  We have the problem of the dissimilar probe metal and the cell
                  cylinder forming a 'battery'.
                  We have the problem of different types and/or manufactures of
                  cylinders generating the potential.
                  We have the problem as to how much 'electrolyte' remains on the
                  insulators and cylinder walls.
                  We have the problem of digital meters that pick up stray fields due
                  to the very high input impedance, and the meter's sampling method
                  utilized to read the voltage.
                  We have the problem of replicating the same pressure and location
                  when taking our measurement. After all, the probe contact to the
                  cylinder wall is just about a point contact junction, and this
                  creates its own unique problems.

                  Using an analogue meter will help somewhat, but only if the probes
                  are made of the same material as the cylinders.

                  < What I really want see someday is real-time motion picture kirlian
                  of < a breeding cell from a distance.

                  Both Kirlian and Tiller had movie cameras that could show this
                  electrical discharge, but as they required large vacuum chambers and
                  large high potential silent discharge sources, I simply could not
                  afford to replicate the devices. I would be great if somebody could
                  obtain a grant to experiment further.

                  I have played around with sensitive thermal imaging cameras (less
                  than .2 degrees per color). A good color thermal camera will show the
                  result of the 'field' quite nicely.

                  My problem remains the same problem; I cannot stabilize the cell to
                  run at a continuous stage three. Then again, it is the same problem
                  that Adams, Lutec, Bearden, Bedinni, Grey, Brown, Coller, Hendershot,
                  Keely, and many, many others had/have devoted their lives to.
                  Nature is very cautious in parting with information that may be used
                  to destroy it.

                  As previously mentioned, I have reason to suspect that there is a
                  change in the water in the UV region for stage 3 water.
                  I have finally saved enough money to buy some quartz cuvettes for my
                  old spectrophotometer. These will allow me to 'see' down to 170nm.
                  Time will tell if this is another false lead or not.
                  As Tesla said, "I know 1,001 way that it does not work".
                  Surely this must place us closer to a solution. One thing for sure, I
                  am not giving up.

                  So sadly I cannot answer "waddayareckon" in a way that is of any help
                  to you two fellow 'seekers of the truth'.

                  In part, the cell is a very intriguing capacitor that had a novel
                  dielectric and electro magnetic field. Due to refraction of field
                  lines caused by a circular dielectric and a varying dielectric
                  constant, the cell sets up a very unique rotary 'field/s'.
                  As Ren mentioned, these can be seen in part by the 'onion layer' flow
                  of the bubbles.
                  In the first instance, these bubble paths will suffice in getting the
                  dedicated experimenter onto the right track.
                  The trick is being able to measure the invisible field that make the
                  bubbles deviate from their normal path.

                  There is no off-the-shelf test equipment (under a million or so
                  dollars and not classified) that is available to the average
                  individual.
                  The only readily available 'instrument' are a few rare individuals
                  that can see directly what the cell is doing. I am not one, I do not
                  have access to one, and so it is a matter of slowly plodding on.

                  From the information that is circulating, 2012 seems to be the year
                  when spirituality and science combine, I hope to see it happen.

                  Kind regards,

                  Alex.
                • joricbrahamas
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 22 6:36 AM
                    Thanks Ren, that really means the world to me, I really respect and
                    admire you guys so your opinion means alot. Have a great day!

                    --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, rencells