Re: Hello All !!!

  • oouthere
    Message 1 of 871 , Nov 1, 2001
      Sam, Welcome aboard!!! <br><br> I was stationed
      at Shaw AFB, SC for a couple of years and loved that
      part of country. Wife was about ready to get rid of me
      for my love of bass fishing while there :^). I tried
      to keep it down to three times a week unless, of
      course, I had a tournament! <br><br> Please post a few
      pictures if you don't mind and maybe a few specs (i.e.
      dimensions, before/after mileage, etc...).<br><br> Thanx and
      once again, welcome!<br><br> Rich
    • Dan
      Message 871 of 871 , Feb 22, 2010
        Hi Smokey,

        Thanks for the civil response.
        Hope you are aware of Elijah and the bears.

        Joes Rover was Red, for anyone whos interested.

        RE Subaru weight change and earthing, read the posts.

        The only Non scalar attack oriented joe cell reaction I am aware of would be the Doraldina thing as mentioned (possibly others have had similar experiences).

        BUT regarding water and fire, note my posted notes on flouro blue (etc) flames in campfires and also the invisible pale pink flame discernable on top of nice water sources when you are active. NOT scalar attack.

        All the best