Re: Hello All !!!

  • oouthere
    Message 1 of 875 , Nov 1, 2001
      Sam, Welcome aboard!!! <br><br> I was stationed
      at Shaw AFB, SC for a couple of years and loved that
      part of country. Wife was about ready to get rid of me
      for my love of bass fishing while there :^). I tried
      to keep it down to three times a week unless, of
      course, I had a tournament! <br><br> Please post a few
      pictures if you don't mind and maybe a few specs (i.e.
      dimensions, before/after mileage, etc...).<br><br> Thanx and
      once again, welcome!<br><br> Rich
    • sucahyoaji
      Message 875 of 875 , Aug 23, 2016
        Simple diode from the oil probe to the body allow increase of engine power.