Hello All !!!

  • sdabbs2001
    Message 1 of 871 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hi there,<br><br> Newbie Sam Dabbs here. I have
      my own version of a Joe cell that I have been using
      on my Geo Metro 1.0 liter extreme mileage test
      vehicle and have had some satisfying results.<br>I have
      achieved as much as 70-80 mpg utilizing my Joe cell and a
      fuel preheater. Timing was advanced "way too much" and
      water injection added to quench those valves. <br>My
      Joe cells cost me $20 or less.<br>I buy my stainless
      pipes at a local scrap metal yard for $0.30 a pound.
      The rest of the material I get from a local hardware
      store such as Lowes.<br><br>I do not do any "charging"
      of anything. But I bench test my cells and use a
      pnumatic trough to measure output of the gas before I use
      the cells.<br>I do not use a dome on the top of mine.
      Just a rubber plumbing cap on the top and bottom of
      the cells. Very simplified design and it works very
      well. I'm in a constant state of "re-design" and
      production techniques.<br>I do not mirror polish my cells,
      only clean them up a bit before I use them.<br><br>I
      feel that there is a lot of hype about the exacting
      construction process myself.<br>I may be wrong, that has
      happened once before. :-)<br><br>But, at least I am
      getting some good results and I'm hoping that I can learn
      even more about these wonderful devices from you guys
      and love sharing the info about it.<br><br>Thanks for
      starting this club!!<br>Sam in NC
    • Dan
      Message 871 of 871 , Feb 22, 2010
        Hi Smokey,

        Thanks for the civil response.
        Hope you are aware of Elijah and the bears.

        Joes Rover was Red, for anyone whos interested.

        RE Subaru weight change and earthing, read the posts.

        The only Non scalar attack oriented joe cell reaction I am aware of would be the Doraldina thing as mentioned (possibly others have had similar experiences).

        BUT regarding water and fire, note my posted notes on flouro blue (etc) flames in campfires and also the invisible pale pink flame discernable on top of nice water sources when you are active. NOT scalar attack.

        All the best