Re: [Joe Cell Free Energy Device] Re: Suitable car models & engines

  • Kelburn Koontz
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 1, 2008
      Yes, if I was able to purchase a car for cellery right now it would be an older subaru. One with a distributor. Also for those with some fundage the new Mitsubishi Evolution looks like a very good car for cellery. The newer models have a plug on them that allows the experimenter to totally manipulate the timing maps in the cars computer, with a personal computer. Pretty cool.

      Kel

      On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 19:38:50 -0000
      "Gillian" <remedydevices@...> wrote:

      > I dont know much about engines I am afraid, but a little voice in my
      > head suggested a Subaru, partly because Subaru enegines are often
      > adapted for use in Ultralight Aircraft.
      >
      > I checked their web site and found that all their engines are
      > Aluminum and water cooled of course, I dont know if they have any
      > other qualities that are suitable.
      >
      > Gillian
      >

      > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "runningbarely2000"
      > <Runningbare@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian"
      > <adrian.mutimer@> wrote:
      > > > On a more general topic it would be a very helful thing is there
      > were
      > > > some better car recomendations for people in the USA. Somebody
      > needs
      > > > to identify some models that have engines with the
      > characteristics I
      > > > mentioned earlier. Right now I do not know the name of any at
      > all and
      > > > nobody else does, as far as I know.
      > > >
      > > > Regards
      > > >

      > > > Adrian
      > >
      > > Adrian,
      > >
      > > If you go to post #21540 from last June 16, Marcus Hagen
      > lists severable suitable
      > > models of American cars with the characteristics you mentioned and
      > describes some pros
      > > & cons of their features.
      > >
      > > Ron

    • Jim Clark
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 4, 2008
        I have moved on since then to other options.  The Suburu is back to being transportation.

        Kelburn Koontz wrote:

        Jim,
        Have you considered trying to advance the timing by moving plug wires or pulling the dizzy out and putting it back in a tooth or so off?

        This method will take a lot of trial and error, but it may allow you to do some experimenting.

        Kel