[Joe Cell Free Energy Device] Re: Interesting Observation

  • robert_hull2001
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 2, 2006
      --- In joecellfreeenergydevice@yahoogroups.com, Jet Black
      <derringer@...> wrote:
      >Hello Jet Black,
      You mentioned the pulses from the coil being doubled back to the
      tacho...interestingly plausible...keen observation...and that would
      help to allow the sparking/ pulsing of the advanced timing which
      would appear to be an almost continuous supply of energy throughout
      the power stroke...which will allow for the temperature changes of
      the fuel supply...
      And just following that thought train... would you agree that the
      extra pulsations would cause the instrumentation to behave in bizzare
      on and off manners...since the introduction of different frequencies
      will cause interferences in the signals to the components...
      Best to you !
      Robert

    • simon king
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hi every one I am new to this group. I consider my self fortunate for finding out about the Joe cell when I was searching on the things that interest me.
        It is funny how all the things that I have come across in my life all have a connection. In alchemy, shamanism, awareness, mediation and Joe cell all share the life force, energy, spirit or what ever you want to call it and they all defy the norm of science and the status quo.
        I would love to know where I could find out more about the Joe cell, like how to build or can I buy one? Thanks. I look forward to being a part of the group.

      • Victoria
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 4, 2006
          On that note, I noticed that my speedometer jumps all over the dial when the cell is in operation and working. When it is not, it just sits there until I give it gas.
          Just another instrument observation.

          Vickie